As Google is considered by the majority as the primary search engine, so to get the immediate answers to all your queries and in order to get instant access to it, each time you open any of your browsers, what you can do is set Google as your homepage in any browser. Yes! Regardless of the browser you’re using such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc, you can set Google as your homepage in these browsers.
To do so, a simple set-up process needs to be performed based on the browser you use, and then you will be able to open directly to “Google.com.” And, to help non-technical background users, below we mentioned the steps to set Google as your homepage in every browser available there. So, keep reading to help yourself to set “Google.com” as your homepage:
- For setting Google as the homepage in the Firefox, open the browser and from it navigate to ‘Google.com.’
- Then, you need to drag and drop the Google tab onto the ‘Home’ button in the Firefox menu bar.
- Now to set the new homepage finally, click on the ‘Yes’ prompt option. That’s it! Doing so will set ‘Google.com’ as the Homepage on the Firefox browser.
- Other than this, you can even set Google as the homepage on the Firefox browser by clicking on the ‘Hamburger menu’ and selecting ‘Options >Home.’
- Then, from the ‘Homepage and new windows’ section you need to select the ‘Custom URLs’ in the drop-down menu.
- There, in the required text field, type “www.google.com” to finally make it as your Firefox homepage.
- To set Google.com as the homepage in the Internet Explorer browser, click on the small gear like-icon from the menu bar that is there in the upper-right corner in order to click on ‘Internet’ options.
- After that, from the options click on the ‘General’ tab and then add Google as a new homepage by typing www.Google.com into the text field.
- Then, click on the ‘OK’ button to save changes.
- To set Microsoft Edge as your homepage then start with clicking the ‘Three-dot’ icon menu from the top-right of the screen in order to open the browser ‘Settings.’
- Then, from the settings drop-down menu, find the ‘Open Microsoft Edge with’ option to further choose ‘A specific page or pages’ from its menu.
- After that, you’ll see a text box below it, and in that type ‘https: //www.google.com.’
- Now to finally create the new page, just click on the ‘Save’ button to save changes.
- If you want to open your browser and tabs, always as ‘Google.com’ then go to the ‘Chrome browser Settings’ option. To do so, select the ‘Three-Dot’ icon menu from the top-right corner of the browser and then from ‘Settings’ select ‘Appearance’ option.
- There, you need to toggle the switch which is just next to ‘Show Home Button’ and after that, also check the box that is near to the text field.
- Now, finally type ‘www.google.com’ in the text box and close everything to again open the browser to check the new Google.com homepage.
- In order to make Google my homepage in ‘Safari’ browser, go to its menu bar that is there on the top of your Mac system screen and select ‘Safari.’
- From it, click on ‘Preferences’ and then navigate to the ‘General’ tab.
- Now in the ‘Homepage section’ of the General tab, type “www.google.com” in the text field. That’s it! Click on ‘Enter’ to apply changes.
- If you have the ‘Chrome App’ on your phone, then good enough otherwise download it.
- Then to change your homepage as ‘Google’ on your android phone, navigate from ‘More’ to ‘Settings’ to the ‘Homepage’ section in order to reach ‘open this page.’
- There, into the text field, type “http://www.google.com” and finally click on ‘Save’ to apply changes.
Apple iOS Browser:
- Few of you might don’t know that Apple’s iPhone is not compatible with the ‘homepages’ option whether using safari or for that matter chrome. However, there’s still an option with the help of which you can set Google as a homepage on the Apple browser and that is with the help of creating ‘Shortcuts.’
- To do so, go to Google.com from your safari browser and there from the bottom of the screen select an ‘icon with an arrow that is coming out of the page.’
- Now choose the option called ‘Add to Home Screen’ in order to add an icon to your iOS home screen. That’s it! You can click on it whenever you want to quickly access the Google.com browser.