The recent popularity in vaping has bought a lot of new e-liquid brands, there are some great and not so great variants of it. So, if you are planning your next break with family and friends- sit back, relax and treat yourself with a right set of e-liquid with the right nicotine level and a large delicious range of flavours. So, here is the list of best e-liquids to find in the UK.
- VaporFi: The brand comes with portable dry herb, simpler devices, vaporizers, RDAs and tanks in their line-up. Besides, there is a wide range of e-juices too. The standard mixes come up with different types of flavours including tobacco, menthol, candies, dessert and fruity options. All of the flavours are made in FDA-registered lab with USP-grade ingredients. With multi-component flavours and appealing designs, the product comes with 70% VG. All the juices are available in 0, 3, 6, 12 and 18 mg/ml of nicotine.
- Black Note: It’s a specialist mixer, where instead of artificial flavourings, the e-juice has the real tobacco leaves for flavour. After 6 to 8 weeks of steeping in the PG and VG, the flavours from tobacco get infused to become a finished e-juice. The e-juice use 50/50 PG/VG ratio and it is available in 0, 3, 6, 12, 18 mg/ml of nicotine level. The juices from black note come in main line and new V line, and prices vary for each. For Main line, the price goes up to $29 for 30ml bottle. On the other hand, the V line-up liquids are blended tobaccos that are priced at a $23 per 30 ml bottle.
- Element E-liquid: With specific lines of salt e-liquids, a dripper series and the FAR series, tonix line-up, Emulsions- these all have made the remark in the delicious range of e-juice flavours. The PG/VG ratio may vary, and with 50% of VG it comes with 0, 3 or 6 mg/ml of nicotine.
- Halo Cigs: Halo Cigs is known for the high-quakity liquids which labels the most popular item from their brand is Tribeca. It offers tobacco e-liquid with the notes of vanilla and caramel, which is one of the demanding e-juice flavours in the industry. With tons of tobacco options, there is the availability of menthol options along with the dessert and some fruit flavours. Though Halo Cigs doesn’t reveal the standard PG/VG ratio, you still can choose higher-VG versions for your preferred juice flavours, which comes with different nicotine levels that start from 0 to 3, 6, 12, 18 mg/ml of nicotine.
- Charlie’s Chalk Dust: Over the years, Charlie’s Chalk Dust has made a place in the market for its excellent range of flavours and an interesting combination of well-replaced components. With the black and white labels, the brand comes with some delicious dessert and well-captured fruit flavours. The PG/VG ratio of the e-juices vary, but all of them come with above 60% VG, which offers a great cloud. They are available in 0, 3, 6 mg/ml of nicotine.
- Naked 100 E-Juice: It is a relatively new mixer that has got a lot of popularity from vapers. This US-based e-liquid is available in the UK market too. This brand comes up with the wide selection of menthol, fruity, tobacco and candy flavours. There are a lot of options to tingle your taste buds, which are berry belts, frost bite and other notes with fruit bases those come with an extra twist. All the e-liquids are 70% VG, which has made them great for producing clouds. The e-juice is available with 0, 3, 6, 12 mg/ml of nicotine level and it comes in 60ml bottle as standard. Well, the shortfill versions are available in 10ml bottle.
- Wick Liquor: With a boutique approach to e-juice, it is one of the popular UK-based mixers. The brand amazes every vaper with its flavourful range. The range includes boulevard, carnival, boulevard shattered, Contra and Deja Voodoo. All the juices are produced with attention to detail that has made it amongst the best UK e-liquid brands. The short fills are available in 50ml with no nicotine, there remains the room for adding nicotine shot. In a 10ml bottle, it takes 3 or 6mg of nicotine and 10 or 20 mg/ml of salt nicotine. The PG/VG in salts come in 50/50 ratio and other liquids contain 80% VG.
- Halo Vapour Co.: If you are looking for an exotic range of flavours, budgeted and high-quality liquid to experience, then this brand can offer you some top choices. There is a range of 20 e-liquids those include solid tobacco options, menthols, and a lot of fruity flavours, sweet options, desserts and the coffee blend. E-juices from Holo Vapour come in 50/50 PG & VG ratio. All of the flavours are tested in the lab to ensure the juices are diacetyl-free and they all come with 0, 3, 6, 12, 18 mg/ml of nicotine level, which are pharmaceutical grade. The short fills of these brands are nicotine-free, but there remains a space in the bottle to add the nicotine shot later. Moreover, this shortfills come with the cloud-friendly blend containing 70% of VG.
- Vape Wild: This US-based e-liquid brand offers a massive range of e-liquids to bring a huge variety of flavours. Being a major supplier for the UK market that covers breakfast, candy, beverages, dessert, tobacco, menthol and more so. Vape wild gives you plenty of choices to customise your e-juice. The flavours come in 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9 and12 mg/ml of nicotine. For your PG/VG ratio, you can choose half-and-half or 65% VG and 35% PG. The reason behind the popularity of this brand it’s easy to tailor the vaping experience that will suit your preferences.
- Gloop Short Fill E-liquid: The brand Gloop offers a small mixer and have some great juices to offer in a short-fill format. However, the only thing that you have to do is add the nicotine shot to add before vaping. In this brand, the beverage flavours have Caramel Latte, Strawberry Cake, Blueberry Donut and Hazelnut cookie. All of the flavours are sweet and delicious with proper balance. They all come in 70% VG, so they are better to use with sub-ohm tanks. Since they’re short fills, 50ml of e-liquid as standard there and 10 ml of nicotine shot to bring it up to the desired strength.
So, these were 10 most popular e-liquid brand Voro Vape offers to enjoy the vaping, and you can choose any of them matching your taste. All these brands above have the record of producing high-quality e-juice with good reviews from vapers all over the world.